Terms, Contract & Agreement
I understand that Wellness Coaching with Jennifer McKinney is an opportunity to gain guidance and counsel on gaining more health and wellness, physically, mentally, and emotionally. As with any relationship, open communication and healthy boundaries are important. If I experience any dissatisfaction during the coaching process, I will communicate while respecting client/coach boundaries and I will continue to recommit to this process.
Online Wellness Coaching is not a replacement for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Under certain circumstances, further professional care may be recommended. By signing below, I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter may have against Jennifer McKinney (Mint Condition Personal Training, LLC).
1. Coaching Calls will range from 50-60 minutes, depending on the topics covered.
2. A follow-up email with deliverables will be sent within 48 hours of the call.
3. Single Coaching Calls will be paid for and booked through the Mint Condition Mind and Body Website - Work With Jennifer. This is the only way to get on my calendar. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or issues.
4. Create an account for faster booking in the future.
5. Monthly Coaching Packages will be paid for in advanced to hold calendar time blocks for your coaching.
6. Monthly Coaching Package invoices will be emailed with payment details.
7. Payment will be received by the due date or previously booked time slots will be lost.
8. All monthly coaching sessions will expire 100 days from your first session in that package.
9. Coaching time blocks are based on current availability.
10. If you need to reschedule, follow the prompts in your appointment confirmation email to create an account. Here you can reschedule or cancel your appointments.
11. Reschedules and/or cancellations must be made at least 4 hours before the appointment time. Less than 4 hours will result in a cancellation of your paid-for time-slot.
12. Please allow 7-10 business days for any refunds for canceled sessions to be issued.
13. As your coach, I have the right to keep healthy boundaries and discontinue any coaching work that jeopardizes my mental health or physical safety. An appropriate refund will be given at Jennifer McKinney’s discretion.